Friday, July 18, 2008

Uppercase Living

These are all my Uppercase Living Expressions I have in my house. If you think it's a little out of control Morri does too. I just love it so much that instead of jeopardizing my marriage by covering my whole house with vinyl lettering I decided to become an Uppercase Living Independent Demonstrator and help other women jeopardize their marriages. I've been doing it for about four months now and I really like it. I never thought I would do something like this but it is so fun and easy.

My lovley children.

This is my all time favorite--I love it!!!

This is my way of living with a cupboard door that I think is way to big and stupid. Now it's cute.

1 comments:

Crazy Lees said...

Husbands are so funny! As long as the home has heat and cool and four walls they are happy...I quess we should be more like that...but hey nothing wrong with cute thins...after all look at this beautiful world we live in...good thing He didn't stop with light and dark and heat and cool!