We had to do a family spotlight for our ward to hang up in the foyer. I thought it was so cute that I wanted to take a picture of it before we took it apart.
I remember the family spotlight board in that ward. Thought it was a great idea and whenever I was by the Bishop's office I would check them all out. Looks good...Great job!
I found you! Your blog looks great! You have such a cute family. Hey, thanks again for doing the vinyl lettering party at my house :) By the way, I love the flower lettering thats above your bed! It looks awesome! Is it ok if I add you to my blogger friends? Anyway, talk to you later!
We met 18 years ago and have been married for 14 years. We have 3 wonderful children, 2 boys and 1 girl.We feel very lucky to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives.
6 comments:
That poster is a cute idea! I'm glad that my fav family pic got put on. :) Love Ya!
I remember the family spotlight board in that ward. Thought it was a great idea and whenever I was by the Bishop's office I would check them all out. Looks good...Great job!
I found you! Your blog looks great! You have such a cute family. Hey, thanks again for doing the vinyl lettering party at my house :) By the way, I love the flower lettering thats above your bed! It looks awesome! Is it ok if I add you to my blogger friends? Anyway, talk to you later!
What a great idea! I will have to suggest that for our ward! what a great way to get to know each other..outside of Sunday behavior!
I loved your spotlight board! It really was beautiful!
I loved this poster. Maybe you should laminate it just for fun!
Post a Comment