Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Camp
There were very few pictures taken of me (on purpose) and unfortunate ly this is the only one we have. I have decided that this is the look for me and I am donateing all of my other clothing to DI.
Carter and his Buddies messing around.
Carter pushing the handcart with his "family".
Morri and Alex crossing the Sweetwater River.

4 comments:

Crazy Lees said...

That is AWESOME! What a great memory for you and your children! I hope to make it there one day!

The Tolman Family said...

Liza

How fun for you. Martin Cove is a very special place. That is neat that the family got to go. Lets get the boys together soon.

Glenda

Amber said...

Wow! That looks like it was a totally awsome experience. Our little local Trek pails in comaprison to Martin Cove. Someday we hope to get to have that same type of experience.
Boise Tolmans

The Stradling 5 said...

This trip looks like it really was an amazing experience. I know it was hard, too, but I bet it really strengthened Carter and Alex's testimonies as well having been fun. I would like to try something like this with the youth sometime.
And, if you are going to donate all of your other clothes to DI, I might have to go shopping there to pick-up those "out of style" outfits, in order to spice up my own wardrobe, since they always looked so "horrible" on you! JK