Going down the Provo River Trail to the lake. It's not the greatest picture because we forgot our camera and Morri just took it with his phone- but you get the idea.
Alex got his bike last year for his birthday and he got his camelback this year.
The Best Things in Life Aren't Things
Going down the Provo River Trail to the lake. It's not the greatest picture because we forgot our camera and Morri just took it with his phone- but you get the idea.
Alex got his bike last year for his birthday and he got his camelback this year.
Posted by Liza and Morri at 12:11 PM
4 comments:
So fun!! I think it's been years since I've been on a bike, I'm so not athletic. I like Morri's farmers tan in that shirt!!
HOw much fun! Love the family bike picture!
Adorable family pictures on the bikes. Noah just got his bike fixed finally so maybe now we will get some bikes and go have some fun before the end of summer. Hopefully............
I love how your family always does these fun activities together. Plus, you all look in awesome shape! Bike rides are really fun--we should get together and go on a "big family" ride sometime. I guess I still have a few weeks to fit one in with my family, so we'll see!
Post a Comment