We took a trip to Lagoon on the 24th and we had a really nice time. It was incredibly hot but when it got so bad we couldn't take it any more we headed for Lagoona Beach. We were afraid that since it was a hoiday it might be really crowded but I think there were probably fewer people then usual. They even had fireworks which was great because I don't think my kids had forgiven me for missing the fireworks on the 4th.
Addi trying on her brothers goggles.
No this isn't Carter with Morri and Alex, it's Carter's friend Issac that came with us.
As I'm looking at this picture I'm wondering why I decided to put it on our blog for everyone to see. Maybe because it is the only one of me from Lagoon but now that I look at it I'm wishing I hadn't posted it. In fact if I knew how to take it off without canceling the whole post I would but I don't so you'll just have to love me inspite of the picture.
The kids waiting to ride the new ride the Odysea.
Addi taking after her Daddy.



4 comments:
Hey fellow Lagooners..we should all team up next year! We love that place!
I'm so proud of you for using your camera more! The pictures are great, I'm glad you had a fun time.
I love the pics of Lagoon. It makes me sad I didn't go when I invited myself. :) You look like a beauty Liza. Never ever speak of yourself that way!!!! :)
I like the picture of Addi taking after her Daddy. Cute! It looks like the kids had a blast.
I loved all of these pictures! And, like Lana says--you do look great Liza! I wish my mom/married for 16 years figure looked that good! And, I too, liked the picture of Addi taking after her Dad. Also, I'm so glad Carter has good friends. That is truly a fun thing!
Post a Comment