Thursday, July 17, 2008

Martins Cove

In June Morri, Liza, Carter and Alex all went with our ward to Martin's Cove in Wyoming for the Pioneer Trek. It was a wonderful experience and helped all of us have a better understanding of all our Pioneer Heritage sacrificed to come to Utah.Morri checking out Independence Rock where you can still see the names that many pioneers carved here when traveling west.

1 comments:

Lana said...

K-I laughed out loud when I read what you wrote about donating your clothes to DI because you decided that was your look. :)
Poor Colton. I didn't know he got hit in the head during the time Carter was dehydrated. Crazy.
That Oscar dog is cute. I love that he does that when people are there.
That picture of Morri and Alex crossing the river gave me chills thinking about what people went through. Those are all great pictures.