Morri had the last week of September off of work so we decided to take a trip to Disneyland etc. We had promised our kids that if they were good while we went on our cuise back in January that we could go to Disneyland. I don't think they believed that it was ever really going to happen (to be honest I wasn't sure it was ever really going to happen), but we finally got to to.
We stayed with my lovely sister Mary and her family which was so nice because we probably would'nt have been able to stay so long and do so much if we hadn't . We spent three day's at Disneyland/California Adventure, one day at Sea World, one day at Universal Studio's, one day at the Wild Animal Park and one day at the beach. It was a lot to fit in and some days the kids just wanted to stay at Mary's and play with her daughter Sophia and swim in the pool but we did have a really good time.

Addi wanted to ride the teacups first thing so we did. She likes to do bunny ears when someone takes a picture she just doesn't realize you're supposed to do it behind someones head, so peace-out everybody.
Space Mountain was everyones all time favorite (except Addi, it was a bit much for her).
The first sunday we were there we got to go to Morri's aunt's house who lives in Murrietta. We had a really nice dinner and played games. It was really nice to see them and spend some time together.
We spent a lot of time watching the dophins at Sea World.

Carter and alex got a good splash from a passing dolphin.





We had front row seats at the dolphin show because the kids wanted to get wet.


After about ten splashes in a row Addi and I decided we'd had enough.
















Addi and Sophia celebrating the arrival of Sofia's new potty chair.
Jeni and Gabi were able to come out to Mary's one night and have dinner with us. It was so fun for Addi to be with her girl cousins, she feels a little deprived in that area.


Of course the day we had set aside to go to the beach was the coldest day we were there. But we wanted to kids to be able to say they had been to the beach so we went anyway, and didn't wear our swim suits. Clearly it didn't matter how cold it was or if we had our suits on or not. Carter and Alex got soaked. Alex added a layer of sand after that.
The first sunday we were there we got to go to Morri's aunt's house who lives in Murrietta. We had a really nice dinner and played games. It was really nice to see them and spend some time together.
We spent a lot of time watching the dophins at Sea World.
Carter and alex got a good splash from a passing dolphin.
We had front row seats at the dolphin show because the kids wanted to get wet.
After about ten splashes in a row Addi and I decided we'd had enough.



10 comments:
Looks like a BLAST! Wish we were there! I love seeing you guys and your events. Hopefully we will see you soon!
So much fun!
We love Disneyland and sharing it with your chillens makes it so much better! You guys look great!
I've been waiting for this post! It looks like ya'll had a great time!
It sure was nice to see the places you visited last month. We went to some of the same places back in May. It was so fun.
Love cousin Jason
What a fun trip. I have been trying to convince Ryan to take the kids to California for years. He is slow to be convinced on how fun it would be. I am glad you guys got to go.
So much fun! Didn't you love the wild animal park... aside from how much walking you had to do between animal exhibits:)
~C
I loved seeing all the pictures from the trip. That looked SO fun! You guys got some good pictures at just the right moments. I'm happy you had such a good time. :)
Looks like one amazing vacation. I know my family sure loved seeing you guys too!
I didn't see the picture of my twin, you'd think that would be included in your family vacation photos. I guess I'll have to come over.
I loved all of these pictures, and the stories behind them that you told us when you came to visit and show us these in person. Family time is the ultimate! and most precious time in the world!
Post a Comment