Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ridenhour Reunion

Ok, so I know that was a really lazy post. I just wanted to get these pictures on and I didn't have a lot of time. But I have had a request to give a little more info. so here it goes. This past summer all of my siblings and I got together for the first time in almost 10 years. It was so nice to see everyone. We have all seen each other at different times over the years but not all together. All of the grandchildren but two were able to come also which was really nice. We all missed Doug's boys Tyler and Zachary and hope they will be about to come out soon and that it won't be another 10 years before we all get together again.This is my youngest sister Mary's beautiful little girl Sofia.
This is all of the granddaughters. From left to right-Doug's daughter Kylea holding Sofia, my Addi, Missie's daughter Chloe and Jeni's daughter Gabi.
Carter and Alex with Gabi at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.

Carter, Alex and Addi with Missie's son Tuscan.
Gabi and Chloe
Tuscan and Alex
Me and all of my siblings. Left to right- Jeni, me, Doug, Debi, Missie and Mary
The grandkids--Carter and Kylea holding an unhappy Sofia in the back and Tuscan, Alex, Addi, Chloe and Gabi in the front.


5 comments:

Breanne said...

So fun to have everyone together! I love the pic of you and your siblings. I always forget how many you have, lol!

Linley and Austin said...

Just wanted to say thank you for the yummy cake. I had to help Kylie eat hers :)

Lana said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I was seriously dying about Sofia AND Gabi. They are SOOO cute! I could not beleive how much Gabi had grown up since the last time I saw a picture of her. CRAZY! Also Chloe was looking totally grown up too. What is going on? I know why you want to eat Sofia. She is so adorable!
I really like the family pic you guys took. That is great!

L. Mo said...

Hey Liza I found you blog. Very cute.

The Stradling 5 said...

You are so lucky Liza, to have such amazing family on both sides! All of these little people are wonderful!