Saturday, June 28, 2008

Alex's 9th Birthday Party


Alex had a Wall-E Birthday Party. We took he and his friends to the Wall-E movie and then back to the house for cake, ice cream and presents.



5 comments:

J.R. and Lana said...

Wow, a Wall-E Cake! Man you must have parents who love you!

Happy Birthday Alex!

Lana said...

Liza you make the best cakes! That Wall-E cake was so cute.
Happy Birthday to Alex. We love him!

The Stradling 5 said...

I'm always so impressed by your cake making skills! I look forward to your cakes as much as I do the birthdays! Cody has a great time at the party and loved the movie.
Love you Alex!

Breanne said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I knew you would come around eventually :)
I love it!

Crazy Lees said...

YEAH! More blogging family! I lvoe seeing what evryone is doing1 Since seeing everyone in real life happens so rarely! Such a beautiful family! Love you guys! Cograts to Morri!